Wednesday 8 December 2010

MINX Nails

Have you heard MINX nails yet? I ask because they've taken the beauty industry by storm.

I caught my first glimpse of MINX nails a few months ago in one of my beauty magazines. Beyonce was wearing them in silver chrome and I was like, "WHERE can I get some of those?" They looked amazing.

Back then MINX were brand new, and many people hadn't heard of them, including most salons.

Now, they regularly appear in magazines, being worn by more and more celebrities. Rihanna, Beyonce and Lady Gaga are huge fans of the brand.

So what are MINX nail coverings?
Literally, they’re adhesive nail stickers available in a wide range of colours and patterns. All available at Tygereyes... The variety is what makes these the coolest nail art I've ever seen.

Here at Tygereyes we can even do custom made MINX coverings. If, for example, there's a particular print or pattern you love, we can send a sample to MINX to turn into your very own design. Pretty cool , huh?

Overall, I love them! Tons of people always  compliment me about them (I think they go with everything), and everyone has noticed.

MINX nails are a cool, fun way to express your personality, like fashion for your nails!!

So go on get MINXed! Just once and you'll be hooked ;-)

Thanks for visiting Tyger talk. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter TygerEyes16 or Facebook for more information, tips and prizes!

Much love
Hayley xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment