Friday 22 October 2010

Desire & device

I know I am a little late to this party but if you haven't already, you need to check out M*A*C's Fabulous Felines range.  I am particularly enamoured (this is the only word I could find to describe my new love) with the Desire & Device, the Superslick Liquid Eye Liner.

www.maccosmetics.co.uk
I purchased this particular eyeliner on a whim and have worn it every day since.  It is a shimmery dark green colour and for those who are put off by liquid eyeliners, it is a felt-tipped liner so you don't have to worry about getting the shape too perfect. I particularly like it as you can dress it up, or down depending on your mood without it looking too "made-up".  It's biggest selling point is that it gives you the definition you want from an eyeliner without it looking like "I lined my eyes today!" and whilst it is dark, there is a twist of colour and shimmer - keeping things interesting.  From my recent visit to the M*A*C online store,  I think other colours in the Fabulous Felines range have proved slightly more popular as many have sold out, but, if you can still get hold of this one, I would definitely recommend it.  Why? Well firstly, it is an olive shade of green and so, it would work on all skin tones.  Also, we are coming up to party season it is also shimmer season.  M*A*C have kindly also produced colour palates with suggestions of how to wear these colours.  And finally, it is only £14.50.  Do you need any more convincing?

To view the fabulous feline range click: http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/whats_new/collection.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT27131&cm_mmc=email-_-september-_-Fabulous_Felines_online-_-burbeau

No comments:

Post a Comment